The Crystal Series: Opalsacupuncture, acuPUNKture, boston AcuPUNKture, crystals, energy healing, opals, protection stones, spiritual healing, stones
Today’s featured stone is Opal!
The “stone of happy dreams and changes”. It helps center the mind and is particularly soothing for children and those who have always slept badly or had recurring nightmares with no apparent reason. Opals also relieve any issues a child may have with an invisible or imaginary friend, and is especially helpful before sleep if the child wishes the friend to go away at bedtime!
It is also a water-stone, with the perfect vibration to connect with the spiritual forces of water.
Energetic Influence of Opal:
– Beneficial for the health of the eyes, hair, nails and skin
– May be used in treatments to clarify and strengthen the eyesight & treats disorders associated with the eyes
– Balances the body’s water content, overcoming dehydration or alleviating water retention
– Believed to disperse infections, purify the blood and kidneys, and to regulate insulin production
– Helps reduce fever
– Stimulates memory
– Energetically stabilizes neurotransmitter disturbances, such as Parkinson’s Disease
– Aids in OBGYN issues: female hormones, PMS and menopause, and provides comfort and ease during childbirth
Spiritual Influence of Opal:
– Supportive stone, dedicated to healing and strengthening the emotional body- for those seeking honest self-reflection
– High internal energy brings thoughts & feelings to the surface for examination
– Teaches one to take responsibility for one’s feelings while clearing past wounds, fears and resentments
– Facilitates the letting go of negative behaviors and soothes the emotional body, helping one feel more in control
– Assists one in becoming more positive and loving, more creative and spontaneous.
– Enhances cosmic consciousness and raising one’s level of intuition and insight.
– Traditionally used to invoke visions, increase lucid dreaming
– Attracts angelic energies and increases communications with the Divine
-Great for venturing into dangerous place and works as a shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies
– Promotes a sense of calm security, easing stress and depression
-Antidote to restless thoughts and racing minds that rehash the past or anticipate the future
For more detailed information on opals, please visit The Crystal Vault