Here at AcuPUNKture we strive to provide the best care possible to all of our patients and we are excited to announce that we now offer insurance coverage at our new JP office.
We accept the following insurances: Neighborhood Health Plan, Commonwealth Care Alliance, United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim, Cigna and Aetna.
Even if you do not see your insurance carrier above, we may still be able to accept your insurance. Please call ahead to verify if you have Acupuncture Coverage with your specific plan: 617-971-8623.
Football fan or not, you will most likely be enjoying some tasty treats and an ice cold beer tonight while New England cheers on the Patriots at the 2015 Superbowl game! (Or you know… watch the puppy bowl and kitty half time show- hey I’m not judging!!)
What better way to celebrate, eat, drink and be merry than by getting an acupuncture treatment this week to combat that food coma we will all be in come Monday morning!
Appointments available at http://www.bostonacupunkture.com
Today’s featured Crystal is Citrine!
Energetic Influence of Citrine:
– Opens the higher mind to accept joy in one’s life
– Releases anger & negative feelings, deep-seated fears and destructive tendencies
– Helps with overcoming depression
– Reduces sensitivity to criticism and inspires creativity and self-expression
– Raises self-esteem, aids in letting go of the past allowing one to move forward
optimistically, enjoying new experiences and explorations
– Powerful purifier of one’s will center
– Provides courage and fortitude
– Brings the power to solidify new interests and new relationships
– Helps you see things in a different light
– Adds clarity, optimism and new meaning to your life and relationships
– Aids in establishing good communications
Light Yellow: Helps you focus on the needs of the person or group you are getting to know
Dark Yellow: Helps aid decisiveness, precision, or persuasiveness
– Brings success, enthusiasm, happiness, and power
Light Gold: Brings cheerfulness and contentment
Dark Gold: A deeper, more pronounced sense of devotion and commitment, providing us with a mature enthusiasm and ability to share a lifelong commitment of care and love.
For more detailed information on Citrine, please visit The Crystal Vault